As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the overall happiness of our customers; dog lovers in the Netherlands, Belgium and the rest of Europe. You will be involved in the entire customer life cycle - from their one-time order throughout their subscription(s). Your goal is to build up customer relationships and being our trusted adviser to increase subscriptions renewal rate and Net Promoter Score.
We love SaaS metrics... Woof what?!
You will treat customer success as a product by paying close attention to KPI's. You will be the advocate of data-driven decisions in support:
- Are the customers (and their dogs) happy?
- What is the average time to close a support ticket?
- What is the ratio from one-time-order to subscription?
- What is the NPS this month?
- What is preventing customers from buying?
You will identify pain points in the customer journey, create solid hypotheses to be used in experimentation, interpret results and iterate idea testing. Dutch perfectly spoken and written is required.
- Provide hands-on support over chat/phone/email
- Order processing (expected for up to 6 months)
- Communicate and follow up on improvement ideas with Marketing and Product
- Establish a successful customer management routine
- Measure, improve, and report on conversion rates
- Hire, train, and motivate other support and order processing employees
- In your first 30 days: Take ownership of all customer support channels and order processing
- In your first 60 days: Identify and qualify KPIs for customer success.
- Work routine
From our office in 's-Hertogenbosch, you will work with tools like Podio (project management) Nirvana (to/do, tasks), Slack (company chat), Drift (customer chat), and Desk (support tickets). You’ll be in charge of user interaction and convert one-time-customers into happy customers by making welcome calls and giving support. You optimize onboarding emails and track conversion rates. On a weekly basis, you report your overall experience and improvements to our CEO. You’ll work closely with our Product and Marketing team, to represent the voice of our customers both internally and externally.
What you can expect from us
You can expect a flat organizational structure and a highly motivated team. In return, we expect a high level of commitment and motivation that inspires others around you. You tell us what is important and what needs to be done, not the other way around. We’ll give you complete freedom to build, train, and manage a customer success team. Learn everything there is to learn about customer success and become an expert. Your salary will increase as your level of expertise increases.
We provide a good salary, depending on your experience and work history.
To sum up:
- A high potential startup in a fun market
- Have full ownership of customer success and key metrics
- Be part of an ambitious team with cross-border ambitions
- Take the lead in expanding the customer success team
- Decent salary package and potential equity participation
- A yearly company retreat - team party time!
- The hiring process:
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV + motivation.
Contact: Tjeerd Korse